Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Bigastro innovates: competitive economic development

This Thursday, at 8:00pm in the Auditorium Francisco Grau, there will be a meeting to celebrate BIGASTRO INNOVATES: competitive economic development.

The investment that Bigastro makes in new productive sectors diversifies and enriches its enterprise structure. Construction accompanied by commerce, tourism and services forms a suitable combination to confront the challenges of the future.

Projects like the Urban Commercial Centre and the improvement of the industrial sector in the Apatel Enterprise Park support and promote the economic development of the town.

On Friday 23 of February at 8:00pm bigastrenses retailers will debate whether Bigastro needs an Urban Commercial Centre.

With the local elections coming up in May we will probably see a lot more of this sort of promotion.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Ok! It was a joke. I haden´t grasp the sentence. I´ve to study english and sometimes I read yours comments like a practice. I suppose my english is not very good enough!

Thank you for the answer!

Lupe

Bigastroandbeyond said...

Your English is very good - much better than my Spanish. To understand jokes in any language is very hard and takes a lot of time.

Please keep reading my comments - I hope you find them useful.