Friday, February 02, 2007

Something different



The Concejalía de Cultura del Ayuntamiento de Bigastro are putting on a varied program at the Auditorio Francisco Grau to try and please all ages. Thursday they showed Clint Eastwood's "Million Dollar Baby" and Sunday morning they are screening "Stuart Little" for the children.

They came around the estate yesterday announcing these events via a loudspeaker.

As you can see there are also a couple of concerts to go to. I imagine Coco Illán is intended for the young people in the town. Please excuse the pun but he looks a little negative to me.

Oh yes and following complaints about the state of the roads, the road sweeper came round last night. I think it was about ten o clock when it came down Calle Irlanda.

All this for less than 200€ a year council tax!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Why Coco Illán looks negative for you? I have been in his concert and for me it was very enjoyable. I don´t understand your comment.
Best whises.