Sunday, February 25, 2007

Did you get my emails?

I still seem to be having a problem with emails and wondered if other people using the Bigastro server were experiencing the same difficulties.

It's not receiving but sending mail which seems to be the hiccup. I've checked my settings and tested them by sending myself mail; that all works. Then I send a mail to my Hotmail address and it doesn't work. Several people who I have sent mail to say they haven't received them either. The messages just don't get through.

So I am completely at a loss to identify where the problem lies. If you are using the Bigasto server and experiencing the same problem I'd be pleased to hear from you.

Just send me a comment back to this message. Muchas gracias

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sometimes the message goes to spam folder of hotmail