Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Comments

I received this comment today in response to the item about the concert on Saturday.

Hi Keith & Pam,

I'm pleased to read and follow your blog , not as regular as I would like, to know what it is happen in Vega Baja and specially in my town Bigastro.

Only I want to give you thanks to publish and recollect all the news that you show in this blog concerning Bigastro, Vega Baja and your own hobbies. It is very interesting to know a lots of things , like who is the owner of pedrera restaurant or your opinion about new corteingles, because I work away from Bigastro and I only visit it once a month.

So, I encourage you to go on and grow up this corner in the digital world. Congratulations for your blog.

Best regards,

Joaquin,
an away reader.

I know that a lot of English people, both here and in the UK, read my blog. It is good to know that I also have a Spanish audience.

Thank you very much Joaquin for your comment. I'm delighted that you find my blog interesting.

PS perhaps I ought to try and write some of the items in Spanish. That would certainly be a challenge for me!

1 comment:

Pete said...

Not being a speaker myself it seems like I'm cutting myself off from your posts which I very much enjoy. I think it's a splendid idea though. Your goals of keeping in touch with those you left behind are something you're meeting really well, but you've found a voice amongst your community in a way which I wouldn't have predicted.

You've done so well integrating into Spanish life that it would be a shame not to have a go at least now and then and use those hard won linguistic skills!