Thursday, November 15, 2007

It worked

On Saturday I told you that I'd ordered "Identificación de llamadas" for my phone.

Well, on Tuesday the service was activated along with "Identificación Llamada en Espera" and "Llamada en Espera". So now when you call me, your number comes up on my phone and if I'm out or don't answer the phone then the red light flashes to tell me I've missed a call.

The phone now stores the last fifty calls that I have either made or received. This means that I can add caller's numbers to my directory and then maybe call them back.

What I can't understand is why the services weren't activated by default. Why would you not want to know who was calling you?

PS I've also activated the "short message service" but haven't worked out how to use that yet.

No comments: