Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Blog link

You may have noticed that I have added a few more links in my blog list. You'll find the list in the left hand sidebar towards the bottom - underneath Search this blog.

Having made the link, I wrote to the author of the blog for La Sociedad Union Musical de Bigastro to let him know what I had done and this was his reply:-

Hola Keith,
muchas gracias por hacer referencia a nuestro blog en su página web. Pronto tendremos una nueva página web con más información sobre nuestra sociedad. Cuando esté en funcionamiento se lo notificaré por si también quiere incluirlo en su página.
Gracias de nuevo y nuestra enhorabuena por el trabajo que realiza y la información que incluye en su página sobre Bigastro.
Saludos.

For those of you who might have difficulty in translating this message, he is thanking me for making the link. He then goes on to explain that he's working on a new web page for the town's band and will let me now when it is ready.

Finally he congratulates me on my work producing a blog about Bigastro.

Actually, Umbigastro has a lot more presence on the web than just his blog. For example, there are quite a few videos on YouTube  that he has contributed which are well worth watching.

I've said it before - the standard of the local band is almost unbelievable. For such a small town to have so many highly talented musicians is just amazing. The bring a lot of joy to the townsfolks lives.

No comments: