Saturday, September 13, 2008

Up for sale

camera

Having just got a new Canon EOS 450D, my 350D is now up for sale on Ebay.

As I've stated in the advert:-

Although this camera is two years old, it has taken less than 2,000 photographs and so performs like new.
It comes complete in original box with all the extras - cables, documents, charger, CDs etc.
I bought the camera in Spain but am selling it with a UK plug for the charger and an English manual.
Also included is a 1Gb Lexar Professional CF card.

I also have the original Spanish manual for anyone who buys it here in Spain.

To be honest, I'll be sad to see the camera go because it has taken some excellent photographs including a couple of weddings and of course my pictures of the various events in Bigastro.

I've got my fingers crossed that the move to the latest model will prove worth it!

No comments: