Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Saving my pictures

Patsi from New Jersey asks about the picture of the tomato fight in Buñol:-

Been meaning to ask...
Can I save this nutty picture.

Actually a couple of people have asked me recently if they can save pictures from my blog.

Of course you can. In MS Windows just right click on the picture and select Save Image As...

A couple of things to bear in mind though:-

  1. The pictures are reduced in size and quality to load fast in your browser so they may not print very well if you try to enlarge them.
  2. Some of the pictures (like the one from Buñol) are not mine. I found that using Google.

Any picture that is mine (like the ones from the Fiesta) I have the original copy stored on my computer. Let me have your email address and I'll send you the file.

I hope this helps.

No comments: