Saturday, November 08, 2008

My new blog

I'm really enjoying writing my blog about what it was like being a teacher in Liverpool. As I put one article together it brings back memories of other events that happened. Thankfully, most of them so far have been good memories of happy times. It might be hard for teachers today to believe but we actually had a lot of fun in the early days of my career.

As those of you who have wandered over to the blog to read it will have gathered, I wasn't the sort of straight laced teacher that you may have encountered when you were at school. As I write more, you will realise that we sailed close to the wind a lot of the time.

I don't believe the children suffered as a result of the things we got up to though. In fact I'd like to think they benefited from being in a classroom with someone who was clearly barking mad. 

No comments: