Thursday, June 04, 2009

At last

image

Ever since I set up the web counter that shows how many people have visited my blog, I’ve wanted to catch the moment when the counter changes from one thousand to another.

The counter has just rolled over to 26,000 (41,566 page loads). Wow – that is impressive. At this rate I will hit one million in less than four years time. I might just crack open a bottle of champagne for that!

Ooops I should have said one hundred thousand - thanks to Pete and Dave for pointing that out. It would take me forty years to reach a million. Even if I last that long, I will probably run out of words well before then.

1 comment:

Pete said...

Congratulations!

I wonder if maybe you mean a hundred thousand rather than a million, but still a spectacular achievement!

Well done!