Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Please excuse me ...

...for the lack of posts on this blog.

Number one reason: Our family have just been over to stay with us - Laura, Dave, Molly and Rory. As you might imagine, things have been very busy keeping them entertained with trips out and sessions in the pool. The grandchildren have been wonderful though and a pleasure to have with us.

Number two reason: I kind of expected that the effects of my radiotherapy would have eased off but that was not to be. In fact it has been a rough time for me over the last few weeks. I won't go into the details but suffice it to say that I never strayed far from a toilet and lost a lot of sleep.

Still, things are gradually improving and it did not spoil the enjoyment of having my family here. I just wish I had felt better to enjoy their stay more.
 


No comments: