Monday, February 02, 2009

Would you Adam and Eve it?

I'm obviously spending too much time in the company of Cockneys and starting to use their expressions.

Anyway, I hear you ask, what is it that I wouldn't believe?



The weather of course.image

Now I know that is a touchy subject for those of you stuck in Merry England especially in the South where you've had up to a foot of snow overnight - "Cor blimey guvnor, this is a right how do you do and no mistake". The bad news is that there is more to come. I hope everyone is OK.

Put it down to global warming.



Mind you it isn't all rosy here. First thing, the skies were blue and the sun was shining. Then, mysteriously the mist came down. Of course it has cleared now but not before I got outside to take a picture just to show you what it was like.

IMG_0232

A pea souper Bigastro style.

No comments: