Wednesday, May 20, 2009

No more Mango

A fire at dawn on Tuesday burnt thousands of Euros worth of clothes in the fashion shop Mango on calle San Pascual in the centre of Orihuela.

Oh dear, that is one of our daughters’ favourite shops, one they have to visit when they come to see us. It looks like the girls will have to settle for the Habaneras when they next visit Spain.

PS It was apparently a short circuit that caused the fire. Remind me, what is it that the Brits say about Spanish electricians?

No comments: