Saturday, May 04, 2019

May help someone

If like Pam, you have not received your bill for car tax this year, then there is an online solution.

Go to  SUMA website and type in your NIE number in the top box and the registration number of your car in the box below(Unique tax reference/N Fijo). What you should then get are the tax bills for 2018 and 2019. Click on the one you want to pay and follow the instructions to pay online.

No comments: