Monday, April 20, 2015

Busy times

What a weekend:

First off we went down to watch the performance by Percuseve of Ritmos del Tiempo. The story took us from early caveman to modern times and was played out by students from Severo Ochoa school. It was brilliant with perfect timing, great acting and was amusing in to the bargain.  You can find my album of pictures in the sidebar.

Yesterday we set off by coach to Alicante to see and hear the local band in concert at the Auditorium de la Diputacion de Alicante (ADDA). I was there as one of two official photographers. Just as well I had been registered beforehand because you need permission to take photos in the auditorium.

With the band spaced out across a larger stage and the high position that I shot from, I was able to get photos of all of the band and not just the front section.

You can find the link to my photos from the event in the sidebar. You can also donwnload the two audio files that I made from my Dropbox account  at:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/4n72kvm9lzpazrv/Concert%20Pt%201.wma?dl=0

and https://www.dropbox.com/s/tufhzkcptmox71x/Concert%20Pt%202.wma?dl=0 

If you listen to the two recordings you can hear for yourself just how well the band played. Suffice it to say they rose to the occasion and delighted the large audience that had gone along to listen.

No comments: