Thursday, October 29, 2009

The hand on my shoulder

Members of the British police force visited the Headquarters of the Local Police in Orihuela. They also paid visits to the National Police and the Guardia Civil in the city.

It is all part of a plan ot promote friendship and international cooperation between the forces of the nine countries that are members of the International Police Association. You can find out more about it by visiting the web site at www.ipa-iac.org or www.ipa-uk.org.

I am so glad that I handed back the school credit card to the Headteacher before leaving England; at least they won’t be after collaring me!

1 comment:

Pete said...

I'm sure they had plenty of volunteers for that trip!

Seriously though, it's an important thing. In a shrinking world and increased cyber crime it's important that forces of different countries can look each other in the eye from time to time.