Monday, October 05, 2009

Outnumbered

There is only so much shopping that a man can do. I needed a bag for my new camera and maybe a lightweight coat to wear in Autumn and Spring but that is about it.

I'm not one of those "grazing" shoppers who go round looking for things to buy. Yesterday, after brunch, I thought we were going to the coffee shop and then onto B&Q to buy the things we needed for today's DIY projects. I was wrong. There is always another shop that the girls MUST go into and once inside an item that they have to buy.

The consequence of this was that by the time we got to B&Q, they had just closed. The job is now delayed. The girls are now watching daytime TV so it could be lunchtime before we get to B&Q and even later before we get started.

I hope we don't run out of time to get the jobs done.

No comments: