Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Congratulations to Eloy and Pilar



We first got to know Eloy and Pilar when they came to our house last year asking if I could take pictures of their daughter Patricia who was to be Junior Queen at the Fiesta for San Joaquin.

Throughout the week I captured many photos of Patricia and the rest of the family taking part in the scheduled events.

Since then I have further photos of them taking part in the procession of the Virgin Mary. The whole family appear in my video of  the Encuentro and again they feature in one of my photos from the procession for Corpus Christi.

Last week they returned to our house, this time to ask me to take photos of their 25th Wedding Anniversary.

Although the celebrations took place in Benejuzar and at their house on Saturday, today is the actual day for their anniversary. We send to them our best wishes and our hopes for many more happy years of marriage. 

No comments: