Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Another hike in taxes

You will recall that the Council approved an 11% rise for IBI in August. They have now approved a further 10% rise. The total 21% rise will add 250,000 euros to the council budget.

It is also possible that the cadastral value of  homes will be adjusted which could further add to the amount that people pay. Actually, in the case of houses on our estate, the new values should be lower than those set during the boom years of construction.

No comments: