I went out yesterday in my garden to take a photo for my Flickr Project 365 and spotted this bee working around the flowers on one of the bushes. I’ve never taken a really decent picture of a bee before so this was my chance.
Armed with my macro lens, I followed the bee around from flower to flower hoping that it would pose just as I wanted it. Of course I also had to keep adjusting the focus to keep the bee sharp. After several attempts I finally got a few that I kind of liked and then suddenly the bee posed just perfectly. The focus was right and I got the photo I was looking for (bottom right).
If you have already been to my Flickr album and seen this, I apologise. After all the effort, I am making the best of this shot!